1. What do you charge?
My rate is $85 an hour, with a minimum charge of $85 per pet. Larger pets with excessive coats are $100 an hour, with a minimum charge of $100.
2. How long does it take to groom a dog or cat?
It will depend on your needs as well as the behavior of the pet. On average, bath only takes 45 minutes to 1 hour, and pet haircuts takes 1 hour to 1 and a half hours. Breed specific haircuts may take as long as 3 hours.Your mileage may vary.
3. Do you have a weight limit?
I am currently accepting new clients 60 lbs and less.
4. How long should I wait in between grooms?
The optimal interval for the well being of the pet is 6 weeks or less.
5. What is your service area?
The greater Danbury, Conn area.
6. Do you bill for services?
No. Payment is due at time of service. Cash or check. There is a $50 bounced check charge.
7. What is your cancellation policy?
Unless it is an unexpected emergency or your special needs pets is not up for grooming on your appointment day, I request 48 hour notice to avoid the cancellation fee. The cancellation fee is $85 for each pet.
8. How far in advance should I schedule an appointment?
I am currently booked out at least a month in advance.
9. Do you need to hook up to my water or electricity?
No, I am self contained. I have a generator as well as water tanks.
10. Do you allow tipping?
Tipping is never required, but always appreciated.